19.2.08

Prospective Home Buyers


A house is not home without a set foundation.
The foundation creates stability and keeps everything together.

Within the house, every piece of furniture is carefully selected and placed where it should be.

This home also resembles a family

The foundation is the father and mother.
And the furniture symbolizes the family values and disciplines practiced within the unit.

If more homes were structured this way, our youth wouldn't be the way they are. So before you lay down, ask yoursef can I live with this person for the rest of my life or even at all?

If the answer is NO, you're in the wrong neighborhood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a nice house. I think I might buy that one.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.